Advantages to School Students:
1. School Students to get a support system that is parallel to the school course progress.
2. Overlapping of chapters in school and coaching can be avoided.
3. Less burden due to alignment of chapters in school and after school support.
4. Best faculty’s support available at your home.
5. No more travelling, worries about sunstroke, flood, pollution etc.
6. Access to question papers and materials developed by expert teachers across the country/abroad.
7. Students can get their descriptive answer sheets checked by teachers having experience in respective board as evaluators.
Currently Irrespective of hard work and being brilliant, majority of the students are not getting expected rank/grade. This is because they are not able to identify their grey areas through self-assessment and rectify it before final exams.
Diagnostic Test engine help the students to assess themselves to identify the GREY AREA (Micro and macro-concept Gaps) and rectify it before board and competitive exams with the help of Grey Area Support System (GASS).
8. Students themselves can generate diagnostic tests. (Chapter-wise, multiple chapter-wise or Unit-wise)
9. Demand a test feature helps the students to ask for a paper as per his/her study plan.
10. Grey Area Support System (GASS) helps them to get support for cementing the gaps with the help of highly qualified and experienced faculties who are proved to be the best for those topics. They can also take the help of their own teachers or web resources for those topics.
11. Re-test helps the students to ensure that the micro-concept gaps are cemented.
12. Students can view the topper’s answer sheets so that they can write/present their answer in a better way to improve their result.
13. Video lectures helps them to revise the topics repeatedly till their concepts are clear.
14. Live- two way audio-video classes helps to interact with the best faculties of the country.
15. Better time management and better results.
16. No more Urban Rural divide in Education.
17. Students of rural area can now access all the facilities like good teachers and good study materials at their native village.
Studyvita Solutions to students
Diagnostic Test Platform
Currently, irrespective of hardworking and being brilliant, majority of the students are not getting the expected rank/grade in the board, competitive or final examinations. This is because students are not able to identify their grey areas through self-assessment and rectify it before final exams.
Diagnostic test engine help students to assess themselves to identify the grey area (Micro and macro-concept Gaps) and rectify it before their final exams with the help of Grey Area Support system (GASS).
During the regular teaching learning process there exist a learning gap and a teaching gap. The Studyvita Diagnostic Test Platform helps both student and teacher to identify these learning gaps and also helps them to overcome them with the help of inbuilt grey area support system.
Test can be generated by students themselves for the topics they have already learned or can be conducted by the teacher.
If test is conducted by the teacher, we provide batch wise and student wise analysis report which helps the teacher to do remedial classes in an effective way. These data are stored for the future use. At a later stage the data analytics helps the teacher and students for the personalized learning.
Adaptive Learning Platform
Albert Einstein said “Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid”.
This is true in case of students also. If we give same tests and assignments to a group of students with different IQ levels repeatedly, some will do well, but some mediocre and below average students may think that, they will never be able to answer such questions and get demoralized. What is the solution? Can a teacher create differentiated assignments and tests for each student manually? Yes. It is possible. But how long? With ever increasing class size, even, the most sincere teacher also faces problem in managing it. The best solution is judicious use of technology. After 20 years of academic and technological research, Studyvita has made it possible. Creating differentiated assignments/tests to each student as per their understanding level with a mouse click is now a reality. Explore the Diagnostic and Adaptive Learning platform of Studyvita.
Why Diagnostic Test and Grey Area Support System?
A Sample Virtual Class
Subscibe courses, Assignments, Test Series, E Books, Previous year Board Papers, Competitive Papers Study Materials, Video Lectures etc